Please contact us by leaving a voicemail in the church office (815-459-1132) or by sending an email with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9am – Noon
Rev. John Dillon – Pastor
Lee Ekstrom – Clerk of Session
Anthony Jay Houston – Director of Music
Scott Iddings – Music Ministry Assistant
Raechel Sowa – Coordinator of Children & Family Ministries
Lynn Hoch – Administrative Assistant
Ridgefield-Crystal Lake Presbyterian Church
8505 Church Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60012
- Inquiries can be sent to Office.
- To update your information, please email Church Directory.
- Send Prayer Chain Requests here.
Prayer is an integral part of our faith and our RCLPC family members lift each of our joys and concerns up to God in their own way.
We have different options in letting each other know what our prayer requests are. Please take a look at this list, and when prayer is requested, let the office know which one you wish to utilize. Send requests to: email@example.com.
- Speak out your joys and concerns during Prayers of the People in worship each Sunday (this option doesn’t automatically put you on the prayer list).
- Request a prayer be listed in the weekly announcements. Include name of person and relationship to you of the person/people we are praying for.
- Request a prayer be sent to our confidential Prayer Chain. We have a group of praying friends that make sure to pray for all of our joys and concerns.
- Note: when using this option we ask that you include name, relationship and details of the prayer.* Prayer Chain emails will be sent by the next business day. The office is closed Fridays so requests received after 12 pm on Thursdays will be sent on Monday. Request your prayer be included in both the public prayer list and confidential prayer chain.